Cookies are files created in the user’s browser that by storing data allow us to record your activity on the Website and carry out various functions such as statistical analysis, efficient web traffic management, shopping through the page, and so on.
Cookies are installed with your consent on the user’s device, however, you can configure or remove them at any time by accessing the panel again or by deleting the cookies stored on your device so that the configuration panel reappears. Each browser has its own method, which we provide through the links at the end of this policy.
Cookies may also share information about your browsing on our website with third party partners (agencies, sponsors, advertising companies, etc.) that help us in the implementation of advertising and analytical and social media management.
Purpose of the Cookies used:
- Technical Cookies: are those that are strictly necessary and that allow the user the correct navigation through a web page, platform or application, that the content of the web page is downloaded correctly and the use of the different options or services that exist in it, such as accessing an intranet, placing an order, filling out a form or using security elements, allowing navigation through the website.
- Personalization Cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics predefined according to a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, thus configuring the website in a certain way according to user preferences, such as the language, the type of browser through which you access the service, the regional settings from where you access the service, etc..
- Cookies analysis, analytical or statistical use: These are those that allow the responsible for them, by collecting data on user activity, keep track and analyze the behavior of users of the websites to which they are linked for statistical purposes (such as statistics on the number of visits, services / products demanded, etc.) that later allow to improve the way in which services are offered, improve the operation and service to the user and develop user profiles. The tracking is done in an aggregated and anonymous way.
- Advertising Cookies: These are those that allow the monitoring of the use and management, in the most effective way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included on a web page, application or platform from which it provides the requested service based on criteria such as the edited content or the frequency at which the ads are displayed.
- Behavioral advertising cookies or online targeted advertising cookies: These cookies collect and store information on user behavior obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on the same.
List of cookies used on the website:
|.todoesdata.com||Necessary||cookieyes-consent||CookieYes sets this cookie to remember users’ consent preferences so that their preferences are respected on their subsequent visits to this site. It does not collect or store any personal information of the site visitors.||1 year|
|.todoesdata.com||Advertisement||test_cookie||The test_cookie is set by doubleclick.net and is used to determine if the user’s browser supports cookies.||15 minutes|
|.todoesdata.com||Advertisement||__gpi||Google Ads Service uses this cookie to collect information about from multiple websites for retargeting ads.||1 year 24 days|
|.todoesdata.com||Analytics||_ga_BY0P6CNW26||This cookie is installed by Google Analytics.||2 years|
|.todoesdata.com||Analytics||_ga||The _ga cookie, installed by Google Analytics, calculates visitor, session and campaign data and also keeps track of site usage for the site’s analytics report. The cookie stores information anonymously and assigns a randomly generated number to recognize unique visitors.||2 years|
|.todoesdata.com||Analytics||_ga_X2R98ZHCQF||This cookie is installed by Google Analytics.||2 years|
|.todoesdata.com||Analytics||__gads||The __gads cookie, set by Google, is stored under DoubleClick domain and tracks the number of times users see an advert, measures the success of the campaign and calculates its revenue. This cookie can only be read from the domain they are set on and will not track any data while browsing through other sites.||1 year 24 days|
|.todoesdata.com||Analytics||_gid||Installed by Google Analytics, _gid cookie stores information on how visitors use a website, while also creating an analytics report of the website’s performance. Some of the data that are collected include the number of visitors, their source, and the pages they visit anonymously.||1 day|
|.todoesdata.com||Analytics||_gat_gtag_UA_217840925_1||Set by Google to distinguish users.||1 minute|
Use of Google Analytics Cookies on Websites
Information on the use of Google Analytics cookies +Info
To prevent Google Analytics from collecting and using your data, we provide you with the Google Analytics opt-out browser extension at the following link +Info
Google also has its own policy regarding the use of advertising cookies +Info
The entity may manage pages on social networks to advertise and serve as a point of contact with its customers. These pages may install cookies to their visitors even if they are not registered on them. The types of cookies that are installed and their purposes are described in the appropriate pages of Cookies of each social network (Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Instagram, etc.).
Plug-ins – If you make use of the social plug-ins installed on the website, they will communicate data generated by your interaction with the plug-in to the person responsible for the social web. If you are logged in to the social network, it may associate your visit to the website with your social network account. The treatments and their purposes are described in the privacy policies of each social network.
Disable Cookies in Browsers
The deactivation of Cookies may cause the web navigation to be less fluid and some of our web services may stop working properly.
More information about cookies and how to manage or delete them can be found at www.allaboutcookies.org and www.youronlinechoices.com.